Applications are scored based on the following: most recent report card and FSA (or standardized test scores).
The following criteria is expected for admission into the IB program:
- A/B average on most recent report card
- FSA scores in Reading- 75 percentile (Standardized tests will be accepted for students who did not take Hillsborough County state testing)
- Math-75 percentile (Standardized tests will be accepted for students who did not take Hillsborough County state testing)
- Please note that the district county office will request school records.
- No serious discipline infraction or repeated history of disciplinary problems
- No persistent attendance problems
- Applications must be submitted by December 16th.
- Acceptance letters will be sent from the district office by mid-February.
- Acceptance letters must be returned to us as well as registration paperwork to secure slot in the IB program.